Friday, June 15, 2012

"I know God loves me because of ________"


I love those moments when God's love is just so obvious and clear, when you can feel it surrounding you and you want to cry and laugh and squeal all at the same time.  Well last night was one of those moments.  

Driving home from teaching swim lessons it just hit me how much I enjoy teaching these kids, I was literally getting shivers just taking it all in.  God has given me this unshakable passion for kids.  I love it!  Sure I really enjoy other things as well but other things don't match this same crazy happy, blessed feeling I get.  I get all giddy when I think about it, God designed every little thing about me and gave me this passion while knowing ahead of time the crazy joy it would bring me!  

It's just more proof that God has a perfect plan for my life and He wants me to be happy and feel His great love.  He made everyone so unique with their own talents, dreams, and all the little things that make us happy and complete.  We were each created for a different purpose, something that no one else is meant for. 

I'm excited to see how God will use me with my plan to teach elementary PE and possibly coach swimming, whether it be with kids, their parents, or anyone else God decides.  Who knows where God will place me maybe it's in Austin, the DFW area, or even overseas with the Department of Defense teaching on a base.  It might not be any of these, but wherever I end up I know I can trust God and His plan.


This was summer of 2011 coaching Dick Nichols Black Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment